Thursday 18 August 2016

Back to school freebies

Hi all,

I hope you're enjoying the holidays and not suffering from the August blues! Here are some back to school freebies for you to help get you up and running.

Enjoy!


These welcome posters are available for free in my TPT store as Gaeilge or in English.


These WALT and WILF posters are great for sticking on your board to share lesson objectives or assessment criteria.


This is a behaviour management technique that we have used for a number of years at my school. Each child's name is put in a cup. Every break time, you choose a name and secretly watch that child in the line. If they behave well, they get to put a star on a chart. If not, we don't tell them who the secret walker was but we explain why that person didn't get a star. I usually print the children's names on an A3 sheet to make the star chart and put the above poster on top.




I will be having a TPT sale with 20% off all items in my store on 22nd August!


No comments:

Post a Comment