Wednesday 10 August 2011

Free rewards: Painted pebbles


I previously blogged about things that can be used as cheap/ free rewards for good behaviour, here and here. While staying at a seaside resort recently, I found some really smooth pebbles on a beach. Of course, my crafty side couldn't let them sit there on the beach so I bagged up a dozen or two and brought them home. I used gouache tempura paint to decorate them.


Here are my first attempts at making ladybirds, a pig and some monsters. I'm sure that with a better brush, brighter paint combined with more talent and creativity, these could be a lot better. If anybody reading this has some examples of better ones, please leave a comment with a link!


These are my ladybirds and pig (I've seen a much better pig, with pom pom ears and a button nose here):

And these are my monsters:

No comments:

Post a Comment